We will endeavor to answer all of your questions. We will provide comprehensive responses that should address all of your inquiries. Our team is highly skilled and experienced, and we will make sure to take care of everything for you. We want to ensure that you are fully satisfied with our services, and we will work hard to make sure that you are happy with the results.
We’re available anytime, day or night, to answer your questions and help you out. Whether you need help with product selection, installation, troubleshooting, or anything else, we’re here for you. And because we value your satisfaction, we guarantee that you’ll be happy with our products and services. If not, just let us know and we’ll make it right.
- You can still watch if you for example paid for 1 month of subscription and cancel it after one week than you can still watch another 3 weeks before this subscription officially ends.
It will disappear from your account immediately but your subscription will be still active.
- Yes, your subscription is activated from the moment the payment is confirmed. You will receive your activation credentials right after payment has been made.
- we accept most payment methods such as VISA/MasterCard/JCB/Maestro/UnionPay/American Express, Apple Pay and Paypal of course
- The same subscription can be installed on multiple devices but you can stream only on 1 device at the same time.You can use only one connection at the same time. If you use more than one device at the same time all channels will freeze and buffer.If you want to use two devices or more please let us know, so we can help you.
- Yes. Our service is available worldwide to everyone.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of our product we CANNOT ISSUE ANY REFUNDS after a purchase has been made. No Exceptions.We provide the service on a best-effort basis, probably better and more reliably than any other IPTV provider.We have redundant servers, more than required bandwidth and offer superior stability and availability, but we are not in control of the whole internet. Some interruptions can and will happen.
- Please check whether your account is used on other devices.If yes, please visit www.whatismyip.com by using computer, and find your IP Address, next send your IP Address to us for restoration.
Please note that 1 subscription can only be used on 1 device at the same time, otherwise your account would be banned soon because of automatic security defense.
- We only restore it for 2 time for 1 subscription. If your account is banned again after restoration please contact us.If you abuse our service with using multiple devices for 1 subscription be aware we may permanently ban your subscription.
- We cannot promise all channels are working properly due to your Internet speed, Individual channel technical difficulties or if incompatible device/app/program is used.
- Because of decoder setting problem, some channels are only having sound without images/video, please do as followings:1. Go to Settings in your device/app/program.
3. Choose Native or Hardware for the Decoder.
- f you are using a set-top box such as MAG or AVOV and have just set up your device with our service, you will need to perform a hard reset of your device. Simply power off your device, unplug your power cable and re-plug it in.For Kodi, you will need to clear your cache. If unsuccessful, attempt a re-install of Kodi itself.
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic.
The most common cause of buffering is the result of slow internet connection. This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again
The second reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, which is not suit for watching TV as you need direct (LAN) connection to internet network in order to enjoy smooth watching without interruptions.
Directly connect to your router using an LAN (ethernet) cable or to a powerline adaptor.
If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.
Change your WI-FI channel. To avoid interference with nearby devices.
If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
- If while you are watching a channel the service appears to have paused, simply select and open another channel, then return to the original channel to see if it is now playing, this can be due to break in transmission for a second, the software will halt under these conditions.
We strive to provide you a high level of service at very discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service by swapping sources and also reporting it as a down channel to our provider.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
– Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back from our side.
– Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi .
– Try using a VPN service if all the above are not working.
If you experiencing that HD channels are showing in low quality you need to change your device settings preference from SD to HD quality.
Yes you can. let us know your demands and will be more than happy to help !
We are compatible with:
Mag Boxes (250, 254, etc)
iOS (iPad, iPhone, etc)
Android (Smartphone, Tablet, etc)
OS (Windows, Linux, etc)
Dreamlink (T1, T1+, etc)
Smart TV’s (LG, Samsung, …)
Avov Tvonline (N, N2, N3 etc)
GSE Smart IPTV
Best Player TV and Movies
and much much more!
Yes ! VPN include in the package, Our servers are optimized for IPTV so you can enjoy buffer-free streaming with minimal latency. Plus, our VPN service encrypts your traffic so your ISP can’t throttle or spy on your activity.